The list of its proven benefits go on and on. Here are a few reasons to consider getting a regular massage…
- Improve blood flow and increasing the blood’s oxygen capacity
- Lessen chronic pain including fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, back pain, migraines, and many more
- Helps stimulate lymph flow and boosts the body’s immune function.
- Reduces Cortisol, a major stress hormone responsible for a many health issues when it is chronically too high.
- Improves quality of sleep; helping you sleep deeper and longer.
There are many more benefits of massage that have been studied and touted! However, the biggest benefit of massage is the human touch aspect. So few of us get it in a way that is both soothing and therapeutic. It is not something that we can do for ourselves. So, if the documented benefits aren’t what drive you, but the sheer indulgence and relaxation of just laying in a soothing atmosphere while someone kneads away your knots and worries does; go for it!!!
Whatever your reasons are, we encourage you to take a step in your long-term health and make massage a regular part of your healthcare routine.
We have packages available as well as many different options for duration and types (Swedish, deep tissue, pregnancy, etc.) including lymphatic (perfect for post surgical healing).